1. To get eternal happiness for a spiritual aspirant by doing YOGAM or Pranayamam only.
2. To spell out his experience in yogam that it should be in accordance with ancient scriptures like Bhagavad-Gita, Upanishads, Bible, Quran etc. “Srutya, Yuktya, Swanubhootva”
3. To reach salvation (Liberation or Mukti) the spiritual aspirant should have both Yogam and Jnanam i.e., one should have both theoretical & Practical knowledge taught by a preceptor (Guru) confidentially.
“Yoga Jnana Paro nityam sa yogi na pranasyati”
“Tasmat Jnanancha Yogancha Mumukshur drudha mabyaset”
4. This type of Pranayamam is purely an internal process which was taught in Bhagavad-Gita
“Sparsan Krutva Bahirbahyan Chakshuschaivantare bruo
Prana panou samon krutva Nasabhyantara charinou”
(Geetha 5th chapter)
5. This Yogam is quite different from Yoga, which is very much rampant now. YOGA is for physical health where as ‘YOGAM’ is both for physical health and for purification of mind also. (Sound Health and Sound Mind).
6. This Yogam is very easy to practice without touching the nose with the fingers unlike in Hatha Yogam, where forced pressure is applied on the mind.
“Susukham Kartum avyayam”
(Geetha 9th chapter)
7. This Yogam is the only process that will generate mental energy by internal churning (friction) of vital force (prana sakti) where we get sound (Om) and subtle energy in the form of heat, where as in other Yoga processes, you don’t get sound or energy.
8. This Yogam (Brahma Vidya) is named as SIDDHA YOGAM which was passed on from his Guru, HIS HOLINESS SRI SWAMI SIVANANDA PARAMAHAMSA. The same Yogam is called as KRIYA YOGAM in Y.S.S. (Yogoda Satsang Society) lineage. This type of cult is no where available in the world except in the above two Guru Paramparas.
9. The Everlasting fact (Truth) can be realized by stimulating all cells of the brain with pure oxygenated blood. Impure brain will give rise impure ideas, which is the source for superstitious (false impressions) which in turn misguide the truth seeker leading to incarnations (rebirths) with full of miseries.
10. The Prophets of all the religions did the same Yogam, purifying body and mind simultaneously but their followers could not practice it properly leading to diversification of mind resulting narrow minded unsecular religions
11. To re-establish this traditional Yogam practiced by ancient rishis condemning all the perverted processes, which are baseless and unscientific.
12. To propagate this cult to all sects of people proving that every human being is eligible to practice this irrespective of Caste, Creed and Religion.